Banana Oat Pancakes
Thursday morning I woke up and felt like something delicious and healthy! So my mind lead me to create a delicious healthy pancake with what we had at home.
You will need…
1x Very ripe Banana
1x Cup oat flour (we don’t have oat flour, so i just blended up normal oats until they were in flour consistency)
1/4 cup Honey/agave nectar or natural maple syrup
1/2- 3/4 Cup almond milk/ skim milk (slowly add the liquid until it gets to the right consistency)
2x tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp fine sea salt
What to do…
1. Mix oat flour with baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a small bowl.
2. In another bowl, mash the banana with honey/agave nectar/ natural maple syrup. Add egg and milk.
3. Fold flour mixture into banana mixture. Stir to combine.
4. Heat a pan over medium heat. Spray lightly with olive oil.
5. Cook pancakes for 3-4 minutes on each side, until brown and cooked through. Top with your favourite fresh berries or fruit and a touch of honey.