ALMOND MILK : 101
- 1 cup raw almond
- 4 cups water
- Vanilla essence
- High powered blender (we use our Thermomix)
- Soak 1 cup of raw almonds in water for 4-8 hours to soften
- Drain almonds and add to blender with 4 cups of water
- Blend almond and water on high speed for about 30 seconds, or untill very well mixed, add a drop of vanilla essence if you like.
- Pour almond milk mixture into a very fine strainer and allow to drain. Stir the mixture in the strainer to help the liquid come through
- Remove pulp from strainer after all liquid had drained
- Store almond milk in the refrigerator.
ENJOY xo s&j xo