Grilled Chicken and bulgur wheat salad
What you need…
Your desired salad ingredients..
What we added: Cucumber, tomato, spinach, 1/4 can ‘4 mix beans’, 1/4 cup diced low fat fetta
1/4 cup un-soaked bulgur wheat.
What to do…
– Soak the bulgur wheat 3/4 cup of boiling water (if you like garlic you can infuse it with some, just add a tsp of crushed garlic to the wheat before soaking), set wheat aside with a lid untill all water is soaked up.
– Slice chicken into thin tenders and grill on medium heat until cooked
– Mix all salad ingredients including mixed beans and fetta.
– In a separate bowl prepare the dressing: 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar, 1 tbps olive oil, salt, pepper and tbps crushed garlic- mix well
– Separate bulgur wheat with a fork and place onto of salad, add chicken and your done! We topped ours with a big dollop of home made low fat tzatziki!
Enjoy xo s & j xo