What you will need…
- 150g almonds
- 150g walnuts
- 30g cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 12 pitted dates
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- Coconut & Pistachios to decorate
- 1 vanilla bean
What to do…
- Combine nuts in a high speed blender (I used my thermomix) – for about 10 seconds, until finely chopped
- Add Cacao, vanilla, cinnamon, peanut butter pulse twice.
- Finally add the dates and combine very well in blender until the mixture is able to form shape.
- Roll mixture into single size balls – roll in desired decorative coating
- Store in fridge – will last up to 2 weeks