Zucchini Pasta has become one of my favourite dishes. To make my zucchini pasta I use the Betty Bossi I bought from Robins Kitchen. It is such a great product that I can use to make salads, zucchini pasta and pretty much anything I need ribbon shaped vegetables for. Its small and compact so it doesn’t take up room in my kitchen either (since moving to an apartment I lack storage space).
This meal is very quick and easy like most of my dishes. The recipe below is for one person and will come to about $7.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do x
Eat Healthy, Live Happy & Get Fit
xo j xo
What you will need…
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 brown onion
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 150g chicken mince
- handful chopped parsley
- Olive Oil
- 4 mushroom sliced
What to do…
- Combine chicken mince, garlic & parsley.
- Roll into small round balls
- Heat fry pan with 1 tsp olive oil
- Lightly cook onion until transparent
- Add tomatoes, mushrooms and tomato puree
- Reduce heat and simmer.
- Place chicken dumpling in the sauce ( do not worry if they are not fully immersed in the liquid) – cover sauce mixture and allow chicken to poach/ steam in the sauce – about 5-10min depending on size
- Create the zucchini pasta by either using something like a betty bossi, or with a peeler.
- In a separate pan heat 1 tsp oil to a medium heat – lightly place zucchini pasta in the pan and place a lid to steam/ lightly soften zucchini.
- Combine sauce mixture and zucchini and enjoy 🙂